The University of Chicago • 11/2016 – Present
- Server Provision automation with VMWare PowerCLI
- PowerShell Module to automate repetitive tasks
- Data Center consolidation, server migrations
- Exchange 2010, Office 365 migration
- SCOM 2012 PowerShell GUI tool, SCCM 2012 software updates / Windows patching
- Amazon AWS EC2 instances provision
- SharePoint 2016 migration, ADFS 4.0
- Windows 2016 RDS RemoteApps, FSLogix
University of Missouri – St. Louis • 6/2013 – 11/2016
- Coordinated the various tasks of SCCM development – Planning, designing, and integration (including formal testing) and oversaw full transition into production.
- Automated system monitoring and management tasks using PowerShell scripts.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting with Module management and DSC.
- Maintained MS SharePoint Servers – Performed troubleshooting and provided resolutions for server and service problems.
- Installed of latest versions of Operating Systems on demand, per requirements of the clients.
- Managed and advised the deployment of new system designs.
Instructor & IT Support Specialist
FangYuan Private GO School , Taiwan• 1/2002 – 12/2009
- Teaching Go (game).
- Designed and configured IT network components and assisted in the implementation of designed IT network configuration.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and repairing problems of computer elements such as desktop computers, laptops and various components/peripherals of an IT network.
- Assisted company personnel with desktop operation, including both hardware and software – Provided employee training and instructions (through presentations) regarding basic operation of software and hardware, technical support and quality standards.
Computer Science, Master`s Degree
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale • 9/2011 – 6/2013
Information Management, MBA
National Yunlin University of Science and Technology • 9/2007 – 5/2010